[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”4751″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]Event Lighting Crew
Griffin & Griffin is Maine’s unrivaled wedding and event lighting company, creating custom lighting designs, bespoke draping and decor, full on and off-site event production, and power distribution.
We are currently searching for enthusiastic and positive Full Time Event Lightning Crew members to work closely with the Event Lighting Production Manager and Owner. Crew members will assist with the assembling, disassembling, and maintenance of lighting installations for all events. Events will include corporate events, private parties and weddings located at venues and private residences throughout Maine and New England.
Responsibilities of the Event Lightning Crew include:
With direction from the Production Manager and Owner the Event Lighting Crew will load-in, set-up and load-out lighting equipment, props, décor, and materials for all events. Crew will set up lighting equipment, props, décor and assist in moving generators. Crew will perform rigging, focusing, operating and maintaining of event lighting systems.
- Experience with production lighting preferred, but not required.
- Must be a positive, have strong oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, team player, professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be able to follow technical design instructions and have good attention to detail.
- Willingness and desire to grow and learn.
- Should have general knowledge or experience with rigging.
- Skill driving up to 26ft box trucks (non-CDL).
- Ability to work quickly and creatively as part of a team, patience, physical agility, stamina and ability to work comfortably at different heights.
- The successful candidate must have reliable transportation, have a driver’s license in good standing and be willing to submit to a Driver’s Record check. Driver’s Record must be in good standing.
- Able to lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds (over 50 pounds with help)
- Routinely operates/uses equipment, machines, and tools requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity, able to climb stairs, stand, sit or walk, bend, reach for extended periods of time or for an entire work shift.
- Able to perform tasks in small spaces and at high elevation levels (at times).
- Able and capable to travel throughout New England states; weekdays and weekends (lodging, fuel and meals provided by company if necessary).
- Required and able to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Able and capable to work long and at times unpredictable hours.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience, benefit package including paid time off, medical and dental.
***VERY IMPORTANT | MUST COMPLETE TO BE CONSIDERED***
- Please fill out our application by clicking here
We will not consider applicants who do not fill out our application. Thank you!
Griffin and Griffin is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religious affiliation, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance